Top 5 coffee fixes on campus
Need a little pick-me-up in between your lectures?
Here's a rundown of the best places you can grab a fresh cappuccino in a hurry or sit down for a chat with your course mates over a latte...
- Starbucks (obviously!) - City Campus
In case you haven't seen it, our brand new Starbucks is now open in the Millennium City (MC) Building. Open from 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. It's the perfect place to sip a warming Americano and watch the world go by!
- The Greenshoots Deli - Telford Campus
On the ground floor of The Hutchinson (SA) Building, this is the ideal social space to meet with your mates. Here, you can also enjoy Starbucks and fairtrade products.
- GOlounge - Walsall Campus
Right next to the Boulevard Kitchen in the Jerome K Jerome (WA) Building, you can chill out in the comfy seating area and enjoy a range of tasty hot drinks. There's even a piano to play if you're feeling inspired!
- The Junction Grab & Go - City Campus
This is the ideal spot if you're in a hurry. Right by the entrance of The Rosalind Franklin (MB) Building, you can expect super-quick service and a great range of sweet snacks to accompany your coffee.
- Conservatory Coffee Shop - City Campus MX
On the ground floor of the MX Building, this quiet cafe is the ideal place to relax between lectures or catch up on uni work with a handcrafted coffee. Open from 8am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
Enjoy getting your caffeine fix and check out our interactive maps to find your favourite!
- Read Next
- How to keep busy during isolation... Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me? Student led BSL Cafe #NSMW: The best deals in Wolverhampton We have a nursery ON campus!
- Life in halls Fancy Learning Some New Lingo? #2019Holiday Ready! How to... Download Microsoft Office Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me? Student led BSL Cafe