Want to live with your mates next year?
Living in halls is a big part of life at university...
That's why we encourage you to stay in halls in your first year and beyond!
Why? Because there are a number of things that you experience whilst living in halls that you may never experience by living at home or in a private house, including:
- Being close to campuses
- Feeling part of a community
- Meeting people from all over Wolverhampton, the UK and even the world!
- Attending events such as FIFA competitions, cooking classes, movie nights and much more
- 24/7 support from accommodation staff (wardens, RAs, security etc.)
- Becoming independent and starting to look after yourself
Don't just take our word for it, read blogger Ellie's experience of living in halls and everything she LOVED about it! This could be your experience next year and the year after...
Why stay with us?
Like we've already mentioned, living in WLV halls can make your student experience that little bit better. Not only that, but we want to make sure your arrangement suits YOU!
If you're living in halls already and have formed a close friendship with your flatmates, we're happy for you to all live together again next year. Similarly, if you don't get on with your current flatmates, why not encourage your course friends to live with you? We can make that happen if you have an idea of who you want to live with.
By choosing to live with people that you already know (and get on with), you'll be much happier and it makes life that little bit easier knowing such a big task is all sorted and out of the way.
Choose carefully though...
If you're choosing to live with a group of friends or just another person, be sure that you are good enough friends to live together. Once your contracts and signed and deposits have been paid, it can be difficult (or sometimes impossible) to reverse. This is why you should always be 100% confident that you want to live together before making any final decisions.
For those of you who would be returning to halls, meaning you live in halls now and will be staying here again, you can stay here next year DEPOSIT-FREE! In other words, the £200+ that you would have spent on a deposit can be spent on much more useful things instead...
When you next ask yourself who you should live with next year, and where, don't forget about WLV halls. Not only will you be close to campus, meet lots of new people and have the opportunity to get involved in events, but you will also be able to live with your best mates and live your best stress-free life!
For more information, speak to the team in your accommodation or head to the University website.
- Read Next
- What is WLV Campus Life? Get your deposit protected! My favourite things about living in halls How to be the BEST neighbour How to balance your student life... How I make my long distance relationship last Making the most of your final term as a fresher! Making the most of your Easter break... Switch & SAVE! Do you have a positive relationship with your bed? Tax Scam Alert
- DPS - Digital Print Services Printing Services Making the most of your Easter break... Glas Easter Daytime Rave Tickets Your Student Binding Service is changing ......