#Walsall: What's near me?
Moving away from home can be a daunting experience, especially if you've never visited that city before.
So, we're here to give you a little helping hand!
In the article, you'll find out where all your local shops are, where your nearest doctors is and which is your closest gym for that all-important workout. You can thank us later...
- Lidl - a 17-minute walk away or a 9-minute journey on the number 51 bus from Jesson Rd
- ASDA - a 15-minute journey on the number 51 bus from Jesson Rd
- Morrisons - a 15-minute journey on the number X51bus on Jesson Rd
If there is a group of you, save money by walking there and just splitting a taxi fare back. If you're snowed under with uni work remember ASDA and Morrisons do home food deliveries too.
- Scott Arms - it's only a 17-minute journey on the X51 toward Birmingham
- The Registry - offering cheap drinks and 18 screens for all the sports fans, you'll be spoilt for choice with events on nearly every night AND it's only a 5-minute drive from campus
- The Broadway Bar - covering all range of music tastes there is something for everyone, not to mention the cheap drinks. It's only a 10-minute walk from campus too.
- Bar 10 - hosting a wide range of events this bar may just be the place for you, especially if you love a cocktail or 2 - a 7-minute drive from campus
Now you know what's available in Walsall, it's time to face the adult life and take control!
- Read Next
- How to keep busy during isolation... Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me? Student led BSL Cafe #NSMW: The best deals in Wolverhampton Repair & Fault Reporting
- Life in halls Fancy Learning Some New Lingo? #2019Holiday Ready! How to... Download Microsoft Office Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me? Student led BSL Cafe