It's coming up to exam season, so it's important you find a place to study when you feel comfortable and can get your head down!
There are lots of people to do that on all 3 campuses and just in case you weren't sure where they are, we've made it a little bit easier for you - they all have a variety of computers and workspaces:
- Harrison (3rd Floor) for silent individual study: MD325, MD326, MD327, MD328, MD329.
Harrison (1st Floor) for group study: MD105, MD107, MD127, MD128, MD129, MD130, MD131, MD132
- Harrison (Ground Floor) for partner or individual study: MD025, MD026, MD027, MD027a, Pod 1 and Pod 2
- (1st Floor) for group study: MX011, MX010
- For group or individual study: SA209, SA210, SA214, SA216
- (Ground Floor) for individual, partner or group study: WH009, WH010, WH011, WH012, WH013, WH014, WH015
- (1st Floor) for silent individual study: Pod 5, Pod 6, Pod 7, Pod 8, WH111, WH112, WH113, WH114, WH115, WH116
And, we encourage you to study at any of the catering outlets too so you can get some brain food to keep you going.