Welcome to the Student Law Society.
The Society provides opportunities to students in order to develop and strengthen your legal skills through a variety of activities.
Our objectives are to encourage students with a legal interest to collaborate, to enhance the learning community of law students.
The Society will provide a range of educational and social activities across both semesters to enable you to make the most of your time as a law student at the University of Wolverhampton. Activities will include:
- Mooting workshops and competitions
- Debating workshops and competitions
- Interviewing Clients Workshops
- Cross Examination workshops
- Sightseeing and educational trips
- Social events including the long-established Law Society student ball
- As a member of the Society, you will be entitled to a discount on any trips and your law ball ticket.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Society!