Social Sport at Uni
Do you have an interest in sport or simply want to meet new people and have a bit of fun. If you do, why not check out our social sport programme? Although, the word 'sport' is used, it is actually a very informal version of sport taking place and often is the secondary or third reason many students choose to take part.
Social Sport is actually:
- An opportunity to increase activity
- An opportunity to play different sports
- Student Activator led which means students have a voice
- Open to all abilities regardless if you've played regularly or never played before
- Expectation and commitment free
- Low or no cost at some sessions
Students can participate in the social sport programme for just £30 for the whole academic year! Alternatively, if you want to dip your toe in and just try it initially, you can pay £3 per session. During the first few weeks of term, the majority of social sport sessions will be free to students to try out. Therefore, what's your excuse not to? You may even enjoy it and create some friendship groups that will last all through university.
To see the current timetable, check out our webpage www.wlv.ac.uk/social-sport
- Read Next
- Pan-Disability Football 6 apps to keep you fit at uni How to save AND make serious cash WLV Sports Awards 2018 SOCIETY:Accessible Activities Want to play sport on campus? 10 things you need to do BEFORE starting uni Living with people who are not 'your people' Let's go to... Coventry SOCIETY: Horse Riding Need help finding a job over summer? Deals, discounts and offers galore Need some support?
- University of Wolverhampton Accommodation Arrival Info Kit out your halls! Living in halls? Want to play sport on campus? 11 ways to make halls feel like home