Moving Out: What you need to know
It's that time to start packing up your stuff and leave halls for the summer!
It's best to get yourself organised now so you don't have to stress at the last minute trying to get all of your things packed up.
You MUST be moved out by 2nd June at 10am as your license will terminate.
*If you need to extend your license you need to contact the Accommodation team on:
Phone: 01902 321268
When you leave university accommodation, you must:
- Remove all personal belongings
- Leave your accommodation in the same condition as you found it when you moved in - you don't want to be charged for additional cleaning - Click here for our top tips on avoiding any charges!
- Lock the bedroom door
- Hand in your keys at reception and sign the key register (you confirmation that you've returned your keys)
- Redirect your post
Shortly after you leave, your room will be inspected and damages not previously noted on your Room Inventory Form will be charged. If any purchased bed linen is left in your room will be donated to a homeless shelter.
Any items left in your room after you leave will be disposed of, so please do not leave anything behind!
Thank you for staying with us this year, we hope you've enjoyed your time and are looking forward to next year!
- Read Next
- Living in halls? Smoking & E-Cigarettes Having some friends over? How to lose friends and alienate people Watch TV online or for free via VLC! How to be a tidy student Don't forget your inventory form! How to do your laundry with Circuit Get your second year house SORTED!
- Have you checked out your Freshers Week events? Freshers Food & Drink Festival 2018 Your facilities guide! StudentCom is out, Glide is in! What is WLV Campus Life?