Mocktails you need to try
Whether you're doing dry January or alcohol is just not your thing then we've got the best (and easiest) mocktails - not to mention they are delicious!
- Crush the sugar and mint leaves together (use a small bowl with the end of a rolling pin).
- Put a handful of crushed ice into two tall glasses.
- Divide the lime juice between the glasses with the mint mix.
- Top with soda water and add a straw.
- Slice the cucumber and put them in a large jug along with the chamomile tea bag, mint leaves, lemon zest and rosemary and top up with 500ml of cold water.
- Place the jug in the fridge from 2-4hrs.
- To serve, strain the infused water and pour some into two glasses. Top up with tonic water, lots of ice and garnish with mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan and pour over 350ml of cold water. Bring to the boil and stir often and leave to cool.
- Pour through a sieve, pressing down with a spoon to extract all the juices.
- This can be served straight away and topped up with sparkling water and mint, or it can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
- Pour half a bottle/equal amounts of apple juice, tropical fruit juice and soda water into a jug and mix.
- Fill up glasses with the kiwi, strawberries and pineapple then pour in the juice mixture and serve.
- This one is pretty simple, add all the ingredients in a large punch bowl and pour into glasses.
- Add raspberry or strawberry to serve.
Enjoy your drinks and cheers!
- Read Next
- How to keep busy during isolation... Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me? Student led BSL Cafe #NSMW: The best deals in Wolverhampton We have a nursery ON campus!
- Life in halls Fancy Learning Some New Lingo? #2019Holiday Ready! How to... Download Microsoft Office Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me? Student led BSL Cafe