Look After Your Mate
Do you have a friend or family member suffering from mental health?
The Look After Your Mate workshop might be able to help you. It's a 2-3 hour interactive workshop for students who may be supporting friends/family members or would just like to know more about mental health and wellbeing.
The workshop covers:
- spotting the signs that someone may be struggling with their mental health
- starting a conversation with people about their wellbeing
- looking after your own wellbeing whilst supporting others
- signposting and information on what professional and further support is available
- developing your listening skills
The workshop is delivered through a trainer presentation, group discussion and both individual and group activities. You'll never be asked to share any personal or private information - everything you do say will remain confidential.
If you're interested see you on Friday 11th and 18th May in the City SU Boardroom!
- Read Next
- Are you suffering with your mental health? Graduate Memorabilia Have you got the Uniguard App? Where to spend summer in Wolverhampton
- Best student jobs in Wolverhampton! Have you checked out our online shop? Pack like a pro: Essential items to take to uni Vending Machines: What and Where?! Catering services on campus