Lock Down/ Social distancing
While the lockdown shows no signs of letting up, spending some time outdoors could help with your physical and mental wellbeing.
As long as government guidelines on social-distancing are being followed, people are allowed to leave their homes in certain circumstances.
Previously, the public were told they could only go outdoors to exercise once per day, to buy essential goods and to travel to work if it was not possible to work from home.
You should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
- Read Next
- Pride Month - Monday 1st June 2020 16 easy lockdown dinner recipes. Virtual lockdown activties Lock Down/ Social distancing How to keep busy during isolation... Living on a budget doesn’t have to be boring! Theatre Shows Near Your Campus Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham
- Life in halls Fancy Learning Some New Lingo? #2019Holiday Ready! How to... Download Microsoft Office Theatre Shows Near Your Campus Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me?