How to become a Befriender!
Do you know someone who may be unsure of what to expect from University life? Want to help? Sign up to become a Befriender!
Befrienders are students themselves. They understand first-hand what it's like to be a student at the University of Wolverhampton and can give great tips and advice which can help you make the transition into University.
A Befriender can:
- Be a source of social support and a friendly face in the crowd
- Answer your questions about university and the local area
- Signpost you to further resources
You can sign up to be a Befriender under the following categories Academic Skills, BAME Attainment, Mental Health and Wellbeing as well as Social. Click each link for role descriptions or alternatively you can find our more by visiting www.wolvesunion.org/befrienders.
- Read Next
- Battling loneliness at university Are you being safe online? Before you apply, check your social media... How to balance your student life... Bloggers Wanted! Staying safe on a night out in Wolverhampton What is WLV Campus Life? Is your phone hindering your happiness?
- Bloggers Wanted! WORLD AUTISM AWARENESS DAY/WEEK WORKSHOPS Make Mine a Blonde! DPS - Digital Print Services British Summer Time Begins 2019! :)