How to become a Befriender!
Do you know someone who may be unsure of what to expect from University life? Want to help? Sign up to become a Befriender!
Befrienders are students themselves. They understand first-hand what it's like to be a student at the University of Wolverhampton and can give great tips and advice which can help you make the transition into University.
A Befriender can:
- Be a source of social support and a friendly face in the crowd
- Answer your questions about university and the local area
- Signpost you to further resources
You can sign up to be a Befriender under the following categories Academic Skills, BAME Attainment, Mental Health and Wellbeing as well as Social. Click each link for role descriptions or alternatively you can find our more by visiting www.wolvesunion.org/befrienders.
- Read Next
- Rosie's Blog: How I manage my mental health Rosie's Blog: How I manage my mental health 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life Fitness fads to avoid Fitness fads to avoid I volunteer because... I volunteer because... Things to buy when your loan drops... Things to buy when your loan drops...
- First year, second term - a guide to survival Get your deposit protected! Come food shopping with me... Living in halls? My TOP money saving hacks