Crafternoon @ Walsall
Creating is beneficial to us in a number of important ways...
- Knitting and crocheting are relaxing
- Crafts can alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- It helps manage pain, slow cognitive decline and gives you a sense of achievement and pride
Convinced? Crafts have a positive effect on wellbeing so if you need an extra little pick-me-up, see you at Walsall SU on Tuesday 17th April at 6pm!
Feel free to bring your own project or use our resources. Either way, see you there!
- Read Next
- Libraries - 24/7 Opening Harrison and Walsall Come and study with us on all 3 campuses! Amazon Lockers Available At All Campuses Vending Machines: What and Where?! 5 reasons why you SHOULD recycle Your facilities guide! Get 25p off with our reusable Starbucks cup! StudentCom comes to Walsall & City Want to play sport on campus?
- Going home for Christmas? University Becomes Women's Football Hub! DPS - Digital Print Services Amazon Lockers Available At All Campuses News just in... Consent is SEXY!