Crafternoon @ Walsall
Creating is beneficial to us in a number of important ways...
- Knitting and crocheting are relaxing
- Crafts can alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- It helps manage pain, slow cognitive decline and gives you a sense of achievement and pride
Convinced? Crafts have a positive effect on wellbeing so if you need an extra little pick-me-up, see you at Walsall SU on Tuesday 17th April at 6pm!
Feel free to bring your own project or use our resources. Either way, see you there!
- Read Next
- Canvas Bag Decorating Walsall Freshers' Fair Amazon Lockers Available At All Campuses 5 reasons why you SHOULD recycle Have you checked out your Freshers Week events? Your facilities guide! Get 25p off with our reusable Starbucks cup! StudentCom comes to Walsall & City Don't forget your inventory form! Walsall: Explore your accommodation!
- Have you checked out your Freshers Week events? Freshers Food & Drink Festival 2018 Your facilities guide! StudentCom is out, Glide is in! What is WLV Campus Life?