Crafternoon @ Walsall
Creating is beneficial to us in a number of important ways...
- Knitting and crocheting are relaxing
- Crafts can alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- It helps manage pain, slow cognitive decline and gives you a sense of achievement and pride
Convinced? Crafts have a positive effect on wellbeing so if you need an extra little pick-me-up, see you at Walsall SU on Tuesday 17th April at 6pm!
Feel free to bring your own project or use our resources. Either way, see you there!
- Read Next
- Have you checked out our online shop? Graduate Memorabilia Are you suffering with your mental health? Where to spend summer in Wolverhampton Healthy summer meals for ALL the family What you'll miss about WLV over summer... Don't miss the Graduation Ball... Things that people who burn easily can relate to Best student jobs in Wolverhampton!
- Best student jobs in Wolverhampton! Have you checked out our online shop? Pack like a pro: Essential items to take to uni Vending Machines: What and Where?! Catering services on campus