Crafternoon @ Walsall
Creating is beneficial to us in a number of important ways...
- Knitting and crocheting are relaxing
- Crafts can alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- It helps manage pain, slow cognitive decline and gives you a sense of achievement and pride
Convinced? Crafts have a positive effect on wellbeing so if you need an extra little pick-me-up, see you at Walsall SU on Tuesday 17th April at 6pm!
Feel free to bring your own project or use our resources. Either way, see you there!
- Read Next
- Libraries - 24/7 Opening Harrison and Walsall Vending Machines: What and Where?! 5 reasons why you SHOULD recycle Your facilities guide! Get 25p off with our reusable Starbucks cup! Want to play sport on campus? Living in halls? Diverse & healthy catering on the Walsall Campus
- Bloggers Wanted! How to become a Befriender! DPS - Digital Print Services Local Supermarket Offers! The MX Building is now known as The Housman Building