Crafternoon @ Walsall
Creating is beneficial to us in a number of important ways...
- Knitting and crocheting are relaxing
- Crafts can alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- It helps manage pain, slow cognitive decline and gives you a sense of achievement and pride
Convinced? Crafts have a positive effect on wellbeing so if you need an extra little pick-me-up, see you at Walsall SU on Tuesday 17th April at 6pm!
Feel free to bring your own project or use our resources. Either way, see you there!
- Read Next
- 10 great study break ideas Managing your stress during exam season... 10 reasons final year is the best Come and study with us on all 3 campuses! How prepared are you for your exams? First Year vs. Final Year How to pass your kitchen inspection every time! 12 stages all students go through during exams Graduate Memorabilia Sexual health advice on City campus
- 10 great study break ideas Things you need to know about exams at WLV Living in halls? Romeo and Juliet coach trip 12 stages all students go through during exams