Come and study with us on all 3 campuses!
It's coming up to exam season, so it's important you find a place to study where you feel comfortable and can get your head down.
You might have a lot on and think it's easier to study from home but why not come to the university campus to study? It gets you out of the house and gives you a chance to meet up with people on your course!
There are lots of place you can do that on all 3 campuses and just in case you weren't sure where they are, we've made it a little bit easier for you - they all have a variety of computers and workspaces:
- Harrison (3rd Floor) for silent individual study: MD325, MD326, MD327, MD328, MD329.
Harrison (1st Floor) for group study: MD105, MD107, MD127, MD128, MD129, MD130, MD131, MD132
- Harrison (Ground Floor) for partner or individual study: MD025, MD026, MD027, MD027a, Pod 1 and Pod 2
- (1st Floor) for group study: MX011, MX010
- For group or individual study: SA209, SA210, SA214, SA216
- (Ground Floor) for individual, partner or group study: WH009, WH010, WH011, WH012, WH013, WH014, WH015
- (1st Floor) for silent individual study: Pod 5, Pod 6, Pod 7, Pod 8, WH111, WH112, WH113, WH114, WH115, WH116
You can book these rooms if you want some space to be on your own or share with others on City, Telford and Walsall campuses. We encourage you to study at any of the catering outlets too so you can get some brain food to keep you going...
Happy revising, guys!
- Read Next
- Best places to study during exam season Vending Machines: What and Where?! 5 reasons why you SHOULD recycle Living in halls? Get 25p off with our reusable Starbucks cup! Your facilities guide! Amazon Lockers Available At All Campuses Libraries - 24/7 Opening Harrison and Walsall
- Staying Safe Your Mental Health & Well Being Printing Services Living in halls? Career Development week How to do your laundry with Circuit