It's coming up to exam season, so it's important you find a place to study when you feel comfortable and can get your head down.
You might have a lot on and think it's easier to study from home but why not come to the university campus to study?
There are lots of place you can do that on all 3 campuses and just in case you weren't sure where they are, we've made it a little bit easier for you - they all have a variety of computers and workspaces:
- Harrison (3rd Floor) for silent individual study: MD325, MD326, MD327, MD328, MD329.
Harrison (1st Floor) for group study: MD105, MD107, MD127, MD128, MD129, MD130, MD131, MD132
- Harrison (Ground Floor) for partner or individual study: MD025, MD026, MD027, MD027a, Pod 1 and Pod 2
- (1st Floor) for group study: MX011, MX010
- For group or individual study: SA209, SA210, SA214, SA216
- (Ground Floor) for individual, partner or group study: WH009, WH010, WH011, WH012, WH013, WH014, WH015
- (1st Floor) for silent individual study: Pod 5, Pod 6, Pod 7, Pod 8, WH111, WH112, WH113, WH114, WH115, WH116
You can book these rooms if you want some space just for you and others for City, Telford and Walsall campuses and, we encourage you to study at any of the catering outlets too so you can get some brain food to keep you going.
We've got childcare on campus so that you can drop your children off and really get your head down and focus on your revision or your assignments.