#City: What's near me?
If you're new to Wolverhampton and need to know where all the best places are in your new hometown, don't worry because we've got it sorted!
You have a number of different supermarkets to choose from in Wolverhampton, but we've chosen the closest and most affordable ones. Remember you can always get a home delivery if going to do a weekly food shop is too much of a chore or you just don't have time.
Need something to do when you're not in university or socialising? Hit up the gym and get your sweat on!
If you haven't signed up to the doctors yet, then this is the perfect time to do so, here are the ones closest to you...
Whilst you're signing up to the doctors, sign up to the dentist as well. We've found all dentists near you accepting NHS patients.
Fresher's flu isn't pleasant, especially when your mum's not there to look after you, so knowing where your local pharmacy is will come in handy
After a long week at uni, enjoy some downtime with your friends at your local pub!
- The Bohemian - this fancy cocktail bar in the city centre is a 6-minute walk from campus
- Hogshead - with live music and quiz nights there 's always a buzz going on here, in perfect walking distance of campus, it'll only take you about 5-minutes
- The Moon Under Water - a 7-minute walk from campus, this Wetherspoons is the perfect place for a cheap night with your friends
Now you know where everything is, it's time to explore the city!
- Read Next
- #Walsall: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Birmingham Let's go to... Coventry Need January 2020 Motivation? - Join WLV Gym! Catering at City Campus Explore Wolverhampton! Best places to study during exam season Safety Advice from West Midlands Police Action Counters Terrorism Explore Telford! Your go to shopping guide #NSMW: The best deals in Wolverhampton
- Why YOU should join a society Having some friends over? #Walsall: What's near me? Life in halls Printing Services