Coming to uni means you're going to meet a whole range of new people and some of these will become your best mates!
Making new friends might be a daunting thought but don't worry, you'll make some amazing memories and eventually laugh at that awkward first meeting...
- Awkwardly hovering over a conversation, never quite inputting anything interesting
- Being friendly getting misconstrued as flirting
- Your timing in conversations is way off because you over-think what you should and should not say
- When you’re alone with a new friend and you can’t think of one single conversation topic
- When something funny happens between you and your new friend and yet they forget all about it (and you awkwardly have to remind them)
- Getting their name wrong