16 easy lockdown dinner recipes.
Try these recipes below, If you haven't got all the ingredient's, work with what you have at home and put your own twist on them!
Not being able to have a night off cooking, due to restaurants and limited takeaway open. Coronavirus lockdown, mean many of us could do with a bit of dinner inspiration. 16 easy to make recipes that have crazily long ingredient's lists.
More than a fifth of Brits are now cooking every meal from scratch, compared to just one in eight before the lockdown.
- Pumpkin, spinach & ricotta cannelloni
- Simple chicken casserole
- Vege fritters with sweet chilli & sour cream
- Chicken, spinach & potato bake
- Lemon pepper chicken with rison rocket salad
- Vega Quesadillas
- Tasty chicken and pumpkin stew
- Salmon quiche
- Beef and bean enchiladas
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Chickpea & tomato curry
- Quick meatball in tomato sauce
- Corn & courgette fritters
- One- pan garlic roasted, chicken and cauliflower
- Chinese - style mince with noodles
- One- pan kumara, spinach & feta frittata
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE, PROTECT THE NHS
- Read Next
- Pride Month - Monday 1st June 2020 16 easy lockdown dinner recipes. Virtual lockdown activties Lock Down/ Social distancing How to keep busy during isolation... Living on a budget doesn’t have to be boring! Theatre Shows Near Your Campus Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham
- Life in halls Fancy Learning Some New Lingo? #2019Holiday Ready! How to... Download Microsoft Office Theatre Shows Near Your Campus Let's explore... Wolverhampton Let's go to... Coventry Let's go to... Birmingham #City: What's near me? #Telford: What's near me? #Walsall: What's near me?